With great heart in her voice and a smile in her style, Debi has wowed audiences from New York to Florida, and as featured vocalist in the UK tour of “Give My Regards to Jolson” with Clive Baldwin.
Debi Scott is a true professional, whether singing with a piano/keyboardist, jazz or blues combo, even a full band or orchestra. Her vocal talent and enthusiasm, along with a wide variety of music styles, is always a hit with any audience!
……… a vibrant songstress and versatile entertainer – able to handle an eclectic mix of styles in any venue for any occasion.
Things that give Debi joy!:
- Mesmerizing a full theater by belting out Liza Minelli’s ‘Cabaret’ or softly singing Judy Garland’s signature song ‘Over the Rainbow’.
- Getting the audience to smile and even sing along to vintage pop favorites, like Bette Midler’s version of ‘Under the Boardwalk’ or Patsy Cline’s ‘Crazy’.
- Wrapping a feather boa around the neck of a “birthday boy” and singing ‘Big Spender’ to cheers and laughter from all!! – and don’t forget a kiss on the cheek!
- Warming the hearts of strangers with a song from the American Songbook like ‘It Had To Be You’ or ‘Accentuate the Positive’.
- Moving the crowd to dance by surprising them with a disco hit, like ‘I Will Survive’ or a group ‘high-stepper’ like ‘New York, New York’!